Know imported perfumes sold over the internet – Women Tips
Who does not like to use a good perfume and spend the rest of the day smelling nice? Everyone. But we have to admit that not always the imported perfumes, as darlings, are accessible.
However, the Internet facilitates the search for the ideal and cheaper product. There are several specialty shops where you can find great deals.
How to find out which is the best selling fragrance in every store?
The vast majority of online selling sites has a very interesting tool for consumers: the option to view the best selling perfumes. For the undecided, this is an excellent option when choosing.
To find this option, it is very simple. Most sites, like "Sephora," "Beauty on the Web" and "A to Z Perfumes" have on your main page the link to check the most sold. Already on sites like "Free Italy" and "Sepha" you need access to section Perfumes for only then access the link that directs to the most sold.
Finally, in the other it is necessary to access the list of perfumes and then open the bar that is usually called "How to Order" and only then go to the most sold. This occurs, for example, in online stores "The Beauty Box", "Shopluxo", "Season Cosmetics" and "Lafayette".
Following this rule, below you can see the Perfumes most sold in online stores, according to the information contained on each site on the date of publication of this article:
Escape Perfume 50ml for $ 129.00 at Sephora
Perfume Amor Amor 50ml by R $ 319.00 in Sepha
Perfume Salvador Dali 50ml for R $ 119.00 during the season Cosmetics
Animale Perfume 50ml for $ 94.90 at The Beauty Box
Perfume 212 Carolina Herrera 60ml for $ 250.00 in the A to Z Perfumes
Perfume CK Be 50ml for $ 99.00 in Free Italy
Perfume 212 VIP Carolina Herrera 50ml for $ 299.00 in Luxury Shop
Perfume 212 Carolina Herrera 60ml for $ 299.00 on Laffayette
Lady Million Perfume 50ml for $ 298.90 on the web Beauty
International online perfume stores that send to Brazil
Discover below some of the best sites to buy perfumes in the world. It is noteworthy that all send to Brazil, but do not forget that there is possibility of charging import tax on the value of international purchase plus the cost of freight. In addition, the payment made in the international credit card also suffers the collection of IOF.
- scent Monkey
- Perfume Emporium
Where to find imported cheap perfume?
For those who are traveling, the duty frees, or stores in the sector after customs airports are an excellent option for buying cheap perfumes.
Another option is to always look the perfumes that are on sale on the websites. The category is usually marked as "offers", "outlet", "best price" or "promotion".
If you live in states bordering Paraguay, another great option is to go there and do your shopping. Remembering always that should pay attention to the origin of the products and ask for note-tax purchase to when crossing the border does not run the risk of having their goods confiscated. And do not forget that there is value limit so that your purchase is tax-exempt.
Top 10 online perfume stores in Brazil
The internet has come to greatly facilitate the lives of consumers. Online stores, in addition to offering a wide range of perfumes, also allow everything to be done with comfort and safety. Meet ten of the leading and largest perfume retailers of e-commerce in Brazil:
- Sephora: store known worldwide who recently arrived in Brazil, is a darling of bloggers for its wide range of imported products, including perfumes.
- Sepha: inaugurated in 2000, has six stores. The online store caters throughout Brazil, and was inaugurated in 2004.
- Time: two stores in Rio de Janeiro, the time Cosmetics works since 1991, selling imported perfumes, cosmetics and luxury make-up.
- The Beauty Box: with a shop in Barueri, São Paulo, The Beauty Box is part of the Apothecary group, which also owns the brand Who said Berenice. The company hit the market in 2012 and now has 7000 products and 60 brands.
- A to Z Perfumes: 12 years in business, the A to Z Perfumes has a wide range of beauty products and perfumes.
- Free Italy: with two physical stores in Curitiba, the Free Italy works since 1995 and is one of the oldest in town. The online store was opened in 2006.
- Shopluxo: for over 25 years in the market, the virtual ShopLuxo was inaugurated in 2009 and has more than 5000 different items in stock.
- Lafayette: despite having the same name as the famous French network, the Lafayette is not a branch of the Parisian galleries. The store has a large variety of imported products as well.
- Beauty Web: among the top 5 of the Brazilian online stores, the Web has beauty of hair and makeup artists tips. More than 9000 products and 200 brands.
- Duks: Founded in April 2009, though new, the company already has large arsenal of brands and products.
The favorite scents of bloggers
Discover the videos which are the fragrances that won the heart and the skin of Brazilian bloggers.
Read also: How to get smelling without wearing perfume | Discover the perfumes that the famous use