Renew the environment with adhesives for tile – Women Tips
How about investing little and let your new guy's house? When it comes to decorating, whether by convenience or at low cost, people are increasingly adopting the style 'do it yourself'. Today, you can find many easy solutions that you yourself can do to leave the house with your face.
A great example is the bumper tiles. Modern, classic, colorful ... They are available in various options and are a great alternative for those who want to innovate in the decoration. The result is very interesting. The stickers have a natural effect and are like real tiles.
According to architect Ian Scabia, one of the advantages of this technique are the low costs. This is because the stickers are easy to apply and do not rely on skilled labor. "Many people associate decor reform, dirt and money spent. But adhesives for tile do not dirt, do not rely on labor and can be applied by the person without much work. "
Scabia adds that touch of decoration can be made even more homely way, with the use of contact paper. "We find in the market ready solutions for adhesives, but we managed to create very interesting panels using only contact," says the expert. There is patterned and plain paper and of various colors. In this case, the only work beyond the application is to measure and cut the paper size of your tile.
And then, how about leaving your kitchen, modern and renovated bathroom? Check out some tips that will help you decorate your home!
The tile adhesive advantages
- This is a great alternative for those who live in rented properties that often are not allowed to make changes to the site.
- Unlike reforms, the adhesive does not dirt!
- How does not need skilled labor, this is an economical alternative, since you can apply it.
- If you get sick, just switch the adhesive.
- The product is resistant to moisture, so it can be safely applied in areas such as bathroom and kitchen.
Where to buy tile adhesive?
You can find these stickers in decorating stores or stores for specific adhesive wall. Another option is to buy online. Check out the gallery below for some suggestions to buy stickers from online stores:
Kit tile real village for R $ 145.00 in Stillo Stickers
Kit tile Star for $ 74.00 in Gecko Stickers
Kit vintage tiles for R $ 120.00 in Stixx
Kit assorted tiles by R $ 55.00 in the Lodge Adesivarte
Step by step to the application
- Thoroughly clean the tiles. Make sure they are dry and degreased.
- Remove the protective film and apply the adhesive on the tile being careful not to form bubbles.
- And you are done! Avoid cooking for a period of 12 hours after the application, since the heat and the fat may compromise the fixation of the product.
Care needed for maintenance
Care must be taken when cleaning the stickers. Avoid using degreasing, alcohol and chlorine. For cleaning, choose a damp cloth and a few drops of detergent. It is also important that you avoid rubbing to avoid scratching or damaging the adhesive image.
And then, he was excited about the news? Try renew any atmosphere of your home! The tiles can be easily purchased at online stores. For inspiration, it is worth checking the work of the artist Athos Bulcão, consecrated by the most beautiful and famous panels of Brasilia.