The 21 healthiest foods for women – Women Tips
Did you know that there are many foods that in addition to tasty, have the power to prevent disease and photoaging, aid in weight loss and also ensure more beauty to the woman?
It seems too good to be true and you might be asked if, in fact, have access to all these foods! The list, thankfully, is extensive, but below you can see some of them, and if you do not have the habit of consuming them, you can include them from today in your diet:
1. Cinnamon: decreases the will of sweets, symptoms of most women, especially in PMS (premenstrual syndrome). "It's still a very good ally in reducing body fat and cellulite, to be anti-inflammatory," said Jackeline Taglieta, a nutritionist from the University of São Paulo (USP), postgraduate degree in Clinical Nutrition Functional.
2. Coconut oil: "Aids in reducing visceral fat, is antifungal (preventing candidiasis) and has good benefits in improving cholesterol profile - important caution especially in menopause stage where the woman is more susceptible to cardiovascular disease," explains nutritionist Jackeline.
3. Nuts: oil, are rich in magnesium and vitamin B6. "They are great for the improvement of emotional symptoms (depression and irritability) common in the premenstrual phase. And Brazil nuts in particular are great source of selenium, an antioxidant mineral that helps prevent premature aging of the skin, "says the nutritionist.
4. Nuts: the group of oil, are rich in magnesium and vitamin B6. They are also great for the improvement of the common emotional symptoms in the premenstrual phase.
5. Almonds: the group of oil, are rich in magnesium and vitamin B6 and have the same benefits mentioned above.
6. Macadamia: oilseeds rich in magnesium and vitamin B, has the same benefits of nuts and almonds.
7. Cranberry: "Very antioxidant red fruit and helps prevent urinary tract infections," says the nutritionist Jackeline.
8. Oatmeal: "It is a source of silicon, a mineral that participates in the formation of collagen, improving the appearance of cellulite and maintaining skin elasticity. And contains betaglucans, fibers that benefit intestinal health and control cholesterol, "explains nutritionist.
9. Broccoli: It is rich in iron. "It is worth noting that women lose lots of iron during menstruation. It also has calcium, which is important for bones, nails and muscle contraction. In addition, exhibits good amount of fiber and magnesium, "said Jackeline Taglieta.
Add salad greens for a healthier diet. Photo: Thinkstock
10. Endive: as broccoli, part of the dark green vegetables are rich in iron and calcium and has a significant amount of fiber and magnesium.
11. Cabbage: part of dark green vegetables and offers all the benefits listed above.
12. Sprout Brussels: also part of dark green vegetables and offers all the benefits listed above.
13. Rocket: part of dark green vegetables and offers the same benefits as broccoli, endive, among others.
14. Spinach: part of dark green vegetables and offers all the benefits listed above.
15. Watercress: also part of dark green vegetables and offers all the benefits listed above.
16. Egg: "Is a food rich in vitamin E, which prevents photoaging of the skin, biotin and vitamin A, both considered vitamins beauty. It is also a source of protein, essential for muscles, immunity and health of nails and hair. Contains certain amount of cholesterol, which is essential for synthesis of sex hormones, as well as iron, "said Jackeline Taglieta.
17. Sardine: "Is a source of vitamin D and calcium (important for preventing osteoporosis), coenzyme Q10 (also prevents premature aging of the skin) and omega 3 (reduces visceral obesity and is cardioprotective)," says the nutritionist.
18. Sesame: "Seed source of lignans, phytoestrogens that improve hot flushes (hot flashes) of menopause and prevent some types of breast cancer, uterus, and ovaries," said Jackeline.
19. Flaxseed: as well as sesame lignans is, that phytoestrogens improve menopausal hot flushes and prevent some types of breast cancer, uterus and ovary.
20. Chia as well as sesame and flaxseed, is a seed, a source of lignans, phytoestrogens that improve hot flushes (hot flashes) of menopause and prevent some types of breast cancer, uterus and ovary.
21. Water: can not miss the power of any woman, says nutritionist Jackeline Taglieta. "It is essential to keep the skin well hydrated, to make the body burn fat efficiently occur and the whole process of nutrition and detoxification of the body," explains.
Now that you know all the benefits of these foods, you have great reason to include them in your diet as often as possible! And do not forget that drinking water is also essential to ensure more beauty and health.